lunes, 8 de diciembre de 2008

additional cause for sorrow

additional cause for sorrow
See, the rain which is doing the final blow started falling.
Somehow there's no spirit which searches and packs the hidden wounds.
Let me just see from which body this pulsation comes.
I guess I just bear this pain deep inside my chest.
See, even today again a bad dreams starts the final blow.
If you who's crying are embraced, I just can't do it.
I guess I just bear this pain deep inside my chest.
In the failed destination of darkness the daylight burns the wings of both of us.
It's just okay in a sad and lonely time.
Light a little light.
Sunrise makes you.
Night light makes you.
Anyway



Mi amado Deadman, nadie comprendera tu lyric, nadie vera porq eres tan importante para mi Mako. Pero aun asi dejo este post.

(...)
Busco Amar
Amarte,
Saber q Sientes Lo q Siento
Q Me Nombras Como te Nombro
Q Me Quieres Conocer,
Como Yo quiero Conocerte.
Y Buscar Tu alegria,
Desafiar Tus Pesares,
Eliminar Tus Tristezas,
Extinguir Tus Penumbras
Abrir Mi Yo a Ti
A Tu Alma
Y Amar
y Amarte.
(...)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario